Organic Rosehip Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined, Certified, Premium Quality
100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil reddish/orange colour
- 100% Organic 100 ml
- 100% NATURAL
Ingredients: Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed Oil)
- 100% PRESERVATIVE FREE
- Cold-pressed single-varietal oil undiluted, without the use of chemicals, preservatives or additive
- Premium Quality Certified
Supplied in pipette bottles, Amber Glass Bottles for long shelf life choose from 50 and 100ml
Rosehip is a fruit of the rose plant, which consists of several dry fruitlets enclosed by a enlarged, fleshy, usually red floral cup. The plant grows up to ten feet tall and bears fragrant flowers. Rose plants are native to Asia, North Africa and Europe.
Rosehips are the round portion of the rose flowers just below the petals. Rosehips, valued for their medicinal use, come from Rose Canina A cold-press extraction method separates the oil from the hips and seeds without the use of chemicals, preservatives or additive.
Rose hips are about the same size and shape as that of cherries but have tender flesh. The hairy seed of rose hips must be discarded before eating as that can lead to severe itching.
Dried rose hips and seeds are used to make medicine. The medicinal properties can be obtained by using them to make teas, syrups and jellies.
They are also used to make oils that help to improve complexion.
Rosehip oil do not carry any rose fragrance as the oil is extracted from the seeds or fruits and not from the petals which contain the aromatic molecules. The smell of rosehip oil is very characteristic, having a sort of warm and earthy tone: pleasant or unpleasant depending on your taste and this smell is normal. The reddish/orange colour of the oil shows that the oil is relatively unrefined and pure, if you have used Rosehip oil previously and it had a clear colour, it may not be as high quality.
The oil contains pro-vitamin A (mostly beta-Carotene), Rosehip seed oil is high in the essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid or omega-6, and linolenic acid or omega-3 which is the reason of the smell of the oil.
The methods of how to find out that rosehip oil is 100% organic, pure and cold pressed is:
- Having reddish/orange colour: means it has not gone through bleaching process so its 100% virgin.
- Having warm, earthy tone and little fishiness to its scent due to high amount of Omega fatty acids
External use only
For facial skin care, rose hip oil offers several benefits when applied externally due to its primary constituents: essential fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A.
Health & Skincare Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil
- Corrects UV damage from the sun
- Reduces appearance of scars, burns and stretch marks
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates dry skin
- Great for eczema and psoriasis
- Evens skin tone = awesome if you have hyper-pigmentation, age spots or other minor skin discolorations
- Makeup Remover
Why is Rosehip oil so good for skin?
- Rosehip oil is like a multivitamin for your skin: rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that are essential for skin health.
- Rosehip oil is a natural source of vitamin A
- Rich in a natural source of vitamin A, known as trans-retinoic acid. Research shows that topical trans-retinoic acid is effective in helping to prevent premature ageing caused by sun exposure.
- When skin is exposed to the sun, it can increase levels of enzymes that lead to the breakdown of collagen and elastin. The trans-retinoic acid in rose hip oil reduces the activity of these skin-damaging enzymes, reducing damage caused by the sun.
- Rosehip oil is a natural source of antioxidants
- Antioxidants are micronutrients that protect tissues in the body. Rosehip oil is rich in a range of antioxidants, including beta-carotene and lycopene, which help to protect and repair skin from premature ageing caused by modern living.
- Anti aging
- It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, rosehip has ability to penetrate its antioxidant property into deeper layers of skin, the vitamin C antioxidants stimulate collagen production and the oil can penetrate due to the vitamin A which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin. Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. With skin rejuvenating properties like vitamin C and lycopene, rosehip seed oil is a safer solution to repair the skin’s surface, restore elasticity and protects against sun and pollution stressors that can lead to wrinkles.
- Rosehip oil is a naturally rich source of essential fatty acids.
- Essential fatty acids include omega 3 and 6fatty acids. They are vital for our general health and the health of our skin which our bodies are unable to produce them. Essential fatty acids help to regenerate skin cells and to repair damaged skin tissue.
- The essential fatty acids in rosehip oil heals sun damaged skin and help to improve the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Photo-aging protection
- The UV rays of the sun damage skin and cause photo aging. The results on the face vary from spots to wrinkles and discoloration. The combination of properties in rose hip oil seems to combat the damage. The antioxidants, which combat free radicals that cause damage, and vitamin A, combined with the oil's essential fatty acids, help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation. Sun exposure plays a role in decreased collagen, which vitamin C can help counteract. The oil is deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness and irritation. These properties also make rose hip oil a possible treatment for facial rosacea.
- Super light and non-greasy
- Unlike heavier oils that are commonly used on the face like jojoba and shea butter, rosehip seed oil absorbs easily.
- Natural acne and eczema treatment
Due to the essential fatty acids found in rosehip seed oil, it is ideal for dry scalp and itchiness comparing to stress and chemicals in lotions, creams and shampoos.
- History of usage
Rosehips were a remedy that was used by the ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans all because of their healing properties.
- Usage tips
- You can apply the oil directly to the face massaging in circular motions. Apply the oil twice a day and allow it to absorb into the skin. Rosehip oil classifies as a dry oil and absorbs quickly into the skin. Rosehip oil doesn’t protect against sun burn. While it can prevent and reduce acne scars, it is recommended not to be applied directly to active acne.
- The delicate oil needs refrigerated or stored in a cool, dark location to prevent rancidity.
· Note from seller
We are committed to ensuring that our products are described and advertised in good faith. The information provided about the beneficial properties of all of our products are acquired from the use and properties commonly attributed to it.It is always recommended to seek the opinion of a professional in the field as the views expressed in the descriptions may vary from person to person’s experience and may not be based on actual facts and benefits of our products.